Synopsis: Hugo, 11, travels a long distance to a mostly-abandoned beach town to meet his father for the first time. Between personal conflicts and anxious waiting, he discovers intimate secrets about his family.
- Cine Qua Non Script Revision Lab in English (Morelia, Mexico, 2020), with guidance by Simone Ling and part scholarship by Projeto Paradiso;
- MIA Market Co-production Market and Pitching Forum (Rome, Italy, 2020);
- FEST – New Directors/New Films Pitching Forum (Espinho, Portugal, 2019);
- Finalist of FRAPA – Festival de Roteiro de Porto Alegre (Porto Alegre, Brasil, 2017); and
- Participant of 7º Laboratório Novas Histórias of SESC (São Paulo, Brasil, 2017), with consultants such as Thiago Dottori and Esmir Filho.
Format: Feature film
Director: Beatriz Seigner
Screenwriter: Guilherme Zanella
Producer: André Sobral
Executive Producer: Laura Barzotto
Production Company: Abrolhos Filmes
Associated Producer: Galo de Briga Filmes
Category: Entertainment, fiction, development, national